The employee-members, staff, and Board of Directors thank the following for their support of our December SSCOPE INC. Christmas staff party. It was a thoroughly great time of catered food, games, laughter, and gifts.
Billy Mosienko Lanes
Coronation Bowling Lanes
di erbe Inc.
MARANTZ and SON Ltd
Regehr’s Printing Ltd.
Sobey’s Sage Creek
Special T Shirt Company
SSCOPE member-employees are people, who due to the stigma’s and limitations that come from mental illnesses; seldom have the opportunity to feel part of a team or get to be part of a staff party. The SSCOPE Christmas party provided dignity for those who are willing but usually overlooked for employment.
The generosity of our sponsors helped us accomplish that, and we cannot thank them enough.
These are the values determining how SSCOPE INC. operates and make decisions:
- Those with mental health issues who have been marginalized and unable to obtain full-time employment. They possess worth, and through guidance, medicinal help and community, can re-integrate into the work force
- Being good stewards of the resources made available to us through our partners and supporters
- Learning and sharing about mental health issues in a credible manner to erase the stigmas surrounding mental health
- Being innovative in programs, ventures, fundraising and advocacy
- Creating a great workplace for our employees, members, Board members and volunteers
- Benefitting all Manitobans through the positive impact of our programs and ventures
- Partnering with likeminded people to find solutions and elevate the dignity and quality of life for those with mental health issues
- The belief our member employees can provide the highest quality of services possible to our social enterprise customers at a competitive price and in a timely manner